[Discussion] Introductions - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » Announcements and General Discussion » [Discussion] Introductions (Introduce yourself)
[Discussion] Introductions
Kyrt_RyderDate: Monday, 2011-04-04, 1:35 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Administrators
Alright guys, it came to my attention that this forum is, at the moment, not very 'community oriented' and so I decided to take a few steps to change that, this thread being among them.

So please, introduce yourself (whether or not you've yet made your character is irrelevant) and tell us a bit about yourself. How you found Nippon Bleach, what kind of roleplaying background you have, what sort of things your hoping to accomplish here, that sort of thing.

TatsuDate: Friday, 2011-04-08, 7:26 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
My name is Tatsu Shimano-Uchi!

I am a rockstar womanizing pimpin asshole. Also a human of great eliteness.

If you have questions for me, please contact my manager. He is the person who generally gives a shit.

OK now OOC:

I have been bleach RPing for about 5 years now, and I love the universe. I have been online RPing for about 15 years, and have been RPing in general for about 20 Years. Now for me being alive? I have been alive for 34 years coming up on the 25th of this month. Call me old man if you want.

Forum » Out of Character » Announcements and General Discussion » [Discussion] Introductions (Introduce yourself)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Friday
2024-04-19
5:45 PM
Login
Search
Forum Index
Add to Favorites