Fuck you Tite Kubo
Differences from Canon:
The ways this game flips Kubo Tite
- There is no Karakura town, Nippon Bleach centers on real world Japan (hence the 'Nippon' in the name), and very well may have conflicts across the globe.
- You can not sense the nature of someone's Reiatsu. All you can do is get a vague idea where someone is, and a rough estimate of how much stronger or weaker they are than you (assuming that they aren't suppressing their Reiatsu.)
- There are no retarded canon fodder Gillian class menos, which have been replaced by the Hyakusho class, which is actually functionally intelligent at the same power level.
- There are no 'numbered ranks' there is simply the Captain, and Officers (who are determined by having Shikai) and a Lieutenant whom the Captain chooses from among his Officers. This also applies to Espada, the only rank that counts is Cero (and that only for roleplay purposes.)
- Vasto Lorde are actually fucking badass, and will rape and murder any rookie (or moderately experienced) captain class fighter that tries to fight them.
- This isn't cannon. Abilities are balanced around... balance. Something Kubo doesn't seem to comprehend.