[Comment]Growth Rate Poll (please discuss) - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » Questions, Comments, and Suggestions » [Comment]Growth Rate Poll (please discuss) (A poll on the growth rate)
[Comment]Growth Rate Poll (please discuss)
Is the current growth rate acceptable?
1. Yes? [ 5 ] [100.00%]
2. No? [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 5
Kyrt_RyderDate: Friday, 2011-02-04, 5:06 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Administrators
Alright, so the Growth Rate Page is up, and I'd like feedback on whether or not you guys feel it's quick enough. Please reply with your thoughts, rather than just answering the poll.

TsukimiyaDate: Friday, 2011-02-04, 7:08 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
While the growth rate seems acceptable (a skilled but not exceptional writer gaining 1 reiatsu per post is good), I have to ask whether or not the thread is graded as a whole or if each member participating is graded separately. On the one hand, you have the risk of one person being brought down by someone else's posting (grading a thread as a whole), but on the other hand, it's awfully hard to have a good thread by yourself.

Kyrt_RyderDate: Friday, 2011-02-04, 7:12 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Administrators
Each member's work in the thread is graded individually. It's bad enough that a poor posting companion makes great writing difficult, their own writing dragging you down would be too much.

Akio_IkedaDate: Saturday, 2011-02-05, 11:14 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
The growth rate is definitely acceptable in theory. In practice, it will all really depend on how large and active our user base is. Assuming it stays flexible to accommodate this I don't see any problems myself.

Forum » Out of Character » Questions, Comments, and Suggestions » [Comment]Growth Rate Poll (please discuss) (A poll on the growth rate)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Tuesday
2024-04-23
11:10 PM
Login
Search
Forum Index
Add to Favorites